There is an age old saying / adage that goes “curiosity killed the cat”. I always wondered if there was any truth to that. So I set out to do my research on the Internets and here’s what I found out.
Curiosity DID NOT kill the cat, it just made the Cat stronger!
As evidence to back my claim and debunk the “curiosity killed the cat” myth / false saying, here are 9 cats that were insanely curious. Not only did these cats survive their ordeal, they came out of their situation stronger than ever.
1. “Are my paws made of Velcro? Only 1 way to find out.”
2. “Nope, no more Cheetos.”
3. “I wonder if I can Jump into this Box without Tripping it over?”
4. But Ima try again.
5. …and again… and again…
6. “I always wanted to know what the flower vase water tasted like.”
7. “Hmmm. I wonder if I can drink out of this big pond without falling into it.”
Guess not. Lesson learned LOL. Hope nobody saw that. So embarrassing.
8. “No more Ravioli left. I am pawsitive!”
9. “I was wondering if I could swim. Michael Phelps made it look easy.”
Imgur (Editor Note: This cat was rescued out of the water immediately after this photo was taken. He is safe.)
There you have it.
9 cats, proving that “curiosity killed the cat” is a false quote and an invalid statement.
Wait, does 9 lives have anything to do with this??? What the…