Every Night Owl Can Relate To This. Watch How This Cat Refuses To Get Out Of Bed

By Shiva Kumeow

For 99% of Cat parents, your day begins with your Cat staring down your face in bed at 5 AM, meowing for food or playtime or for both. Here’s one from the other 1%. The cats, that refuse to get up and have to coaxed out of bed. Hilariously funny and cute.

youtube / RAUWEIRDA